The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ON THE LIST

Hello everyone,we just found out today that we are @ # 16 on the list! How wonderful. Shane and I and the boys are so happy. Have a great day.............................

4 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to "meet" you! I love meeting new Dillon India families and it's always great to know who is on the list with us. Thanks for your comment on my blog. If you are interested you should do the RLC blog buzz too! I'm hoping to recruit as many India adoption families as I can. ;) Are you on the Dillon forum? If you ever want to chat on e-mail my address is: kristiwerre@yahoo.com
Kristi

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Yeah!! Another new family!! Now we can just sit and enjoy the summer with no paperwork!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!
Fell free to email me if you want. mmalsworth@roadrunner.com
-Maggie

ColleenC said...

Congratulations! Found you through the Dillon familys' blogs! We are also a Dillon family (at number #14 so we'll be waiting right along with you!) and I think our boys are probably similar in age (Gavin will be 5 next week and Jack is 16 months). Have you logged on to the Dillon's forums yet (I have found it to be a great source of information as a newbie).

- Colleen

Amy said...

Welcome to the list! We are #6 on the non-NRI list for a boy or girl. If you will email me at amyjo_99@hotmail.com I will add you to my blog. It is private right now.

Amy T. (from Dillon forum)