Our princess just arrived home from India. Join us as we start another chapter of beautiful life as the Fenwick Family of 5!
The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
Psalm 126:3
Friday, November 6, 2009
Celebration Time
Oh ,I cannot hardly type this...but we have a daughter and she is a perfect Gift from GOD. I cannot post a picture until we recieve the packet and sign. As soon as we sign I will post her beautiful picture and I will tell you the testimony of our referral including the day before and after. Thank you for all your prayers.:) and PRAISE BE TO GOD for this answered prayer!
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your referral!!WOOO-HOOO!!!! I am SO excited for your family!!!! I thought something was up with your facebook post a couple days ago!
God IS so good and HIS timing is perfect! I can't wait to see your daughter's precious face and hear ALL the details. I can just picture a huge smile on your face and an unspeakable joy in your heart. This is SO exciting!
A blessing indeed!!! I still have goose bumps!! All the signs were there!! I'm so glad I could be part of your joy!! Who would have guessed?! Can't wait for you to post her picture!!
So, so thrilled for you, Gidget! The long wait is over at last . . . I can't wait to hear about that life-changing phone call, and see her picture. Thank you, Lord! Nancy
YEA!!!! I have been expectantly reading your posts this week!!! Hey...does my "coming soon" comment count for your contest...lol. I really wanted to say Nov. 5th...one day off:-)
Hi... It is Kathy from The Knititng Basis blog. I have tried and tried your email address but have not heard from you. I want to get your blanket to you asap! So let me know how! Thanks. :-D
Congrats again Gidget...but where's the pictures!!!??? :) I've been blog checking like crazy over here waiting! Seriously, hope you are just basking in the beautiful face of your daughter! Pam Momma to Micah
Welcome to my blog where we are discovering the FULLNESS of GOD as we live our life everyday as a family of 5.
Our daughter just arrived home from Kolkata India in May of 2010! We are loving life together as 5. Our boys are the energetic spice of our life and our girl is the sweet brown sugar. Shane and I are more in love everyday. We are true soul mates. We love the Lord and all he has done for us. Without him,we are nothing. We are rightous thru him. Things I like to do: being a servant for GOD (Jesus),wife,and being a mama 24 -7.
I like to be me too... a nurse(when I can be),my time outs, walk,read,blog,scrapbook,write,bargain shop and just be simple.I like to make and learn new things.
One of our family interest is the Ocean. Join us for another chapter of life after Maiya has joined our family.
We are looking forward to many great things that God has is store. Feel free to email us on questions about adoption from India thru Dillon.
I have come to realize more and more that the greatest disease and the greatest suffering is to be unwanted, unloved, uncared for, to be shunned by everybody, to be just nobody (to no one). -Mother Teresa of Calcutta
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6
"Waiting" By: Maiya's Momma
Waiting for you is so hard to do, Waiting on the call, That says, "We have a daughter for you". How exciting that will be, for us to meet. Finally, our family will be complete. The path ahead seems so long, But the Lord will keep us strong We want you to know how blessed we are, To have you as a daughter, our precious star. Waiting in a land so far, You are waiting for us, and we are waiting for you. "Maiya" we love you and we'll be together soon . Daddy ,Momma,and Brothers
Legacy of an Adopted Child
Once there were two women who never knew each other.
One you do no remember, the other you call Mother.
Two different lives shaped to make you one.
One became your guiding star, the other became your sun.
The first one gave you a need for love, the second was there to give it.
One gave you a nationality, the other gave you a name.
One gave you a talent, the other gave you aim.
One gave you emotions, the other calmed your fears.
One saw your first sweet smile, the other dried your tears.
One sought for you a home that she could not provide,
The other prayed for a child and her hope was not denied.
And now you ask me through your tears the age old question,
unanswered through the years.
Heredity or environment. Which are you a product of?
Neither my darling, neither. Just two different kinds of love.
****Source Unknown
All images are protected and are private,Please do not copy. Powered by Blogger.
17 comments:
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your referral!!WOOO-HOOO!!!! I am SO excited for your family!!!! I thought something was up with your facebook post a couple days ago!
God IS so good and HIS timing is perfect! I can't wait to see your daughter's precious face and hear ALL the details. I can just picture a huge smile on your face and an unspeakable joy in your heart. This is SO exciting!
April :-)
Canot wait to hear the whole story, and see that precious girl's face!
Kristy
Yay. This is SOOOOOOOOOO exciting. I'm thrilled for you and yoru family. I'll be looking for a picture soon.
What a great day. Congratulations! The wait for referral is finally over. You finally know who your daughter is. Oh my...God is so good.
Blessings to your and your newly expanded family.
Nadra
YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see her!!!!!
YEA!!! Wonderful, wonderful news! So excited for you!! Can't wait to see her picture!!
Brittnie
Oh my goodness!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see her sweet face.
A blessing indeed!!! I still have goose bumps!! All the signs were there!! I'm so glad I could be part of your joy!! Who would have guessed?! Can't wait for you to post her picture!!
WOW!!! Congratulations to your family! Can't wait to see her sweet face and hear the story! Finally!!
So, so thrilled for you, Gidget! The long wait is over at last . . . I can't wait to hear about that life-changing phone call, and see her picture.
Thank you, Lord!
Nancy
YES!!!!!!!!! AWESOME! I AM SO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I can't wait to hear HER story!
:)
Susie
Happy Dancing and so excited for your family. Anxiously awaiting the first glimpses of your little bundle.
Julie R
Congratulations! I know you have waited for this day for so so long! We are all celebrating with you and cannot wait to see Maiya's picture!
Candice
YEA!!!! I have been expectantly reading your posts this week!!! Hey...does my "coming soon" comment count for your contest...lol. I really wanted to say Nov. 5th...one day off:-)
I am THRILLED and rejoicing with you!!!!
Jenny
Yay!!!! Can't wait to hear everything and see your beautiful daughter's picture!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!
:)Kristi W.
So excited for you!!! Can't wait to hear your story and see a picture of your cutie!
Sarah J
Hi... It is Kathy from The Knititng Basis blog. I have tried and tried your email address but have not heard from you. I want to get your blanket to you asap! So let me know how! Thanks. :-D
Congrats again Gidget...but where's the pictures!!!??? :) I've been blog checking like crazy over here waiting!
Seriously, hope you are just basking in the beautiful face of your daughter!
Pam
Momma to Micah
Post a Comment