The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Monday, November 2, 2009

NOVEMBER ,NOVEMBER

Well tis the month to be thankful, as always everyday.

November,November what will u bring? Maybe plenty of sunshine and less rain?
November,November what will u bring? No matter what November brings,we will be thankful for memories together and be thankful to remember sweet November:) Of course I will always take a picture of our sweet little fat butterball "Maiya". I am so glad the sun has been shining thru and that the Lord helped me to get rid of the flu!! Saturday we all went to take Walle on his first Quail hunt,that's right I said it,LIVE QUAIL!! We drove to this beautiful place with rolling hills and a couple lakes. We ate lunch on the hillside and then enjoyed a boy filled hunting adventure with a dog and 4 birds! Walle did great on his first point. The boys had a blast as they squished thru mud with their new boots!!
Then here came the fever,aches,and chills for me. Thankful by Sunday morning...no flu just a little sinus trouble. I am feeling like normal again,thank goodness. We had a great REVIVAL service at church and I am looking forward to going back this week.:) I am now in process of cleaning and this laundry looks really not GOOD!!:( ...............   Just maybe a cleaning fairy will come.
Now for some little exciting news...a little birdie told me that there should be some referrals coming soon.... in the next few weeks. OH ME,OH MY,could my baby girl be in this batch? Well we will see,Cheer us on and  stay tuned for our headline news and while your waiting enjoy these great pictures.

Where is that stinkin bird?

Say "Walle"

Like Dad,Like Son..running after that bird!

Walle striking a pose

Me and my BIG boys,Walle taking a break.

Lovin his new camo boots

4 comments:

theheartofachild said...

So I was thinking of you and praying for your referral yesterday. Oh...I feel like it's coming soon. Can't wait to read that post:-)
Jenny

The Stums said...

Hello, Fenwick's. Thanks for visiting our blog! We found our little man through Rainbow Kids, and he is a SN child chilling at Ashraya until all the paperwork is complete. Our dossier is in India, and we just have to submit our i800 to be done with things on our side. We really have no idea when we'll travel, but early spring would be so great.

Glad to have found another India family! Please keep us posted.

Julie & Patrick said...

Hoping your baby girl IS in the next batch!

Sorry for the flu, but glad it passed quickly!

Julie R

Peter and Nancy said...

What a sporty mama you are, out there with Walle and your guys! Hunting here is a COLD sport, so there's no way I'd be out there. :o)

I'm glad that little birdie could encourage you -- now I'll be stalking your blog over the next couple of weeks!!
Hugs to you,
Nancy