The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Sunday, November 15, 2009

Six months Old Today and a new picture

Well this afternoon I decided to check my mail before we went to church and what I was hoping for,I seen. A new picture of our baby on today when she is turning sweet 6 months. Ok,so this is so funny...my husband does his eyebrows just like this,so cute..so she is also like her daddy. As I set down tonight to post this on the computer,I pulled the table out and found a peice of paper where Bailey has been practicing writing her  full name in cursive,this touched my heart how sweet. Tonights service at church tonight was about when we feel the spirit of heaviness that we need to praise the Lord. So I was thinking everytime I feel the spirit of heaviness in waiting for Maiya to come home,I will PRAISE the LORD. Our 800 got sent to NBC on Friday,so the process has begun and we are counting down,praying for a quick paperwork process and I know  and feel that the Lord's hand is upon Maiya and this paper process,please don't stop praying with us.
We went Christmas Tree shopping last night and the boys picked out their ornaments and we got Maiya Reela-Grace her first ornament. It is Mickey and Minny. Too cute. I picked out one and guess what it says,HOPE! I think I am gonna do a minature kids tree this year for the boys and Maiya. This week we got a Thanksgiving play to go to,Bailey has a part and he is the "Globe",now that just fits perfect doesn't it? :) Well have a great week to you all,Turkey day is around the corner. Here is Little Maiya Reela-Grace and she says Hi to you all.:)


4 comments:

theheartofachild said...

YEA! How fun to get a new picture and to have traveling families to love on her for you! Way to go with the I800! I got everything done right away and then had to wait another 3 long weeks to get her relinquishment papers. That was frustrating! Still waiting on NOC here. I have peace that comes from the Lord. It is definitely from God, cuz I want my baby home:-)

Julie & Patrick said...

Love the serious look. These pictures are so fun to get as you try and piece their little personalities together through these tiny snapshots in time!

Hope all goes smoothly and your travel dates come soon!

Julie R

Brittnie said...

so, so precious!

Praying she comes home quick!

Brittnie

Peter and Nancy said...

Anya Rashi's referral photo looked a lot like this one -- one eyebrow raised, suspicious of the camera. :o) What a treat and blessing to have another photo so soon!
Nancy