The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, November 17, 2009

UPDATES on process and our sweet girl!!

Hello,We just received an update that Maiya is doing great and we even got more pictures. I hope I can get them to load,I have been having some issues with getting them to load.We are waiting on NBC approval so then article 5 can be issued.  We hope article 5 comes quick and hopefully ours gets to CARA before the holidays. I know your thinking that I am wishful thinking probally,but that is what I have to do for us. It helps keep my spirits up! Our paperwork goes to India this week. We are hoping to travel by March,but our caseworker told us today to atleast expect 6 months or more. So May. This I told her would be in the back of my mind just in case. We are still praying and hoping by March,that doesn't hurt right? And with all of your prayers we can make a difference:)
Off to get my pictures from Walgreens and to go to the big play at school!!! Go My BIG B!! Have a great afternoon:)


Beautiful girl!!


She is smiling,we love it!!

6 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Such a beautiful little thing! Love that smile she gave you. What a treasure to see your baby's smile from far away. :) I'm praying for March...or earlier!!!!

Kristi W.

Brittnie said...

She's precious! I am praying for March or sooner!! We are going to pray that baby home!

Blessings,
Brittnie

this One's for the girls said...

She is just SO sweet! Each photo is such a treasure to have while you wait -- isn't it great to know that this will be your last Christmas without her?
-- Nancy

Candice said...

So sweet! Glad you are getting some new pictures! Happy shopping!

Candice

Julie & Patrick said...

How nice to receive new photos so soon! She is a sweetie pie!!

Hope all the paperwork falls into place and things go quickly.

Julie R

jasonliberty said...

Yay for March!! I'm praying like crazy for you:-) She is absolutely beautiful.

Liberty