The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sweetness...of Adoption

National Adoption Day is today,and here is our favorite glimpse of our beautiful Gift from God...little miss Maiya Reela-Grace waiting for mama,daddy and big brothers! I like it cause I believe it shows some personality.
I was trying to think of something special,something from my heart for this wonderful day,but I couldn't. All I could find in my mind and heart was this picture. It says it all about the blessing of adoption. Our paperwork should have arrived in India by now I would think but we are waiting to hear that offically,I guess they let you know that kinda thing?  I also decided today to go back in our blog and read what I was feeling around the time Maiya was born... she was born on May 15th. I found a post on the day before which was the 14th of May of a vision that I had. I read it and I am still in awe of how the Lord then was preparing our hearts. I remember this and it wasn't like any other dream,it was a vision. So wonderful. I could actually see it all. You are welcome to go back and read if you'd like.
Well off to getting things decorated around here,we put our tree up last night and now I am heading out to start on the outside of the house while they boys play with their lego set. Don't know if I will get much done but it is a beautiful day that the Lord has made and I wanna be outside. Have a great weekend. Hoping for more referrals to come thru and hoping for some quick paper processing for families. Congrats April on your sweet Alesha,you are right with us!:)YAY!



Our little precious Maiya Reela-Grace waiting for us!

6 comments:

Kristi W. said...

I just can not get over how BEAUTIFUL your daughter is. Every picture you post she just gets even cuter if that is possible!! :)Hope you enjoy being outside today. It's nice and sunny here so we are enjoying it, too!

Kristi W.

Brittnie said...

Oh my word she is adorable!!!!

Brittnie

ColleenC said...

That picture does speak volumes, she is a heartbreaker for sure! Adorable!

Traci said...

She looks so great, Gidget! Praying things move quickly!

Peter and Nancy said...

It's so wonderful to have so many families traveling -- every photo seems to show another side of Maiya's personality. What a treat!
Nancy

Julie & Patrick said...

How nice it must be to have so many families traveling now...which means lots of those precious photos!

She is a doll!!

Julie R