Well this morning was a busy and exciting morning. I was up at 5:30 a.m. finishing up Maiya's acceptance packet..when I noticed I forgot to have Shane sign one little measly paper. So the kids and I got ready and I dropped Bailey off at school then Adyn and I went out to my husband's work and there he stood oh so handsome in his rough looking work attire with a light on his head. Adyn said "Mamma is that daddy?" Adyn has never seen Shane decked out in his uniform . He climbed all the way to the front seat to see his daddy. So one paper signed then we went to cracker barrell to enjoy breakfast by the fire and so I could double check it all one more time. Off to the post office with a prayer before we mailed it, and it is in the mail officially and should reach Dillon tomorrow at 12 noon. Oh so glad to get that packet up and gone. We are now waiting for some reference letters to be updated and those will go to Dillon along with our background checks then they forward them on so we can get a updated home study. Hoping this is easy. Then we get refingerprinted sometime and after that we will just be preparing ,and being thankful, and loving life together as we wait for Maiya. I know they say atleast 6 months or longer,but if it is the Lord's will..we are hoping and praying for quite sooner. Have a great weekend..now I need to rest and look forward to church tonight. It is a beautiful day about 63 and it suppose to be 71 by Saturday,that just might be the day when we all do something as a family to celebrate the beginning of another wait. A short wait we hope,you can never go wrong hoping. Right?
7 comments:
You are right! It never hurts to hope. 3 1/2 months from referral to travel for us with Shaili. Amazing!! It still amazes me after our 10 month wait to meet Daya. It can happen Gidget and I'll be joining you in prayer that it does!!!!
:) Kristi
What a great feeling it must be to have the paperwork on it's way at last. Good thing you thought to double and triple check it!
Julie R
Gidget,
Our wait from accepting Anna Dola's referral to her passport being completed was LESS than 5 months! Not typical, but miracles DO happen!
:)
So SO happy for you!
Susie
We'll be hoping right along with you, that this next wait is very speedy, indeed!
Kristy
Will be praying that your process is speedy :-)
Liberty
Whew! It feels so good to send those papers on their way. :o) I'll agree with everyone else in praying for a SHORT wait on the courts!
-- Nancy
Yeah! Now the wait is a little different, and a lot more personal! Now you can have fun planning and shopping with all the last minute details with a face in mind! You can also look forward to lots of new pics with all the families that will be traveling! I hope it passes the time quickly for you!
Candice
Post a Comment