Well I walked out to the mail box just a while ago after talking to a adoption friend of mine and there it was...Our first piece of processing paperwork to bring Maiya home. We got this back within a week of sending it off. So now we wait for them to give us a 800 approval then they issue Article 5!! We are hoping they push all this thru before the closing at Christmas. What good news to get something the week of Thanksgiving,something along with many other things to be thankful for.:) Off to finish cleaning and prepare for this week. Until more great news.....have a great week and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all.
I want to also share something that a friend of mine shared with me last night at church,who has adopted a son from Cambodia several years ago...I showed her a picture of Maiya that someone took and I told her that we got a good update on how she was doing and then she shared with me a special verse that was dear to her heart on everytime that she would get good news on how her son was doing while they were waiting to go get him,:
Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.
WOW,how neat. Thanks Lord for inspiring me and encouraging us. I hope this inspires others who are patiently waiting for their child to come home,:)
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
6 comments:
Hooray! Glad you got some good news in your mailbox!
:)Kristi W.
Yay gotta love good news in the mail :-) So sorry I didn't get to your phone call this afternoon. My phone is on the blitz. It's always something isn't it we can never seem to get that much needed conversation. IT WILL HAPPEN I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!! Lots of love
Liberty
Looks like congratulations are in order!!!! Hooray! You have a DAUGHTER!!!!
Being on this side of it, I can't tell you how worth it each step is! She will be perfect, and fit right in!
Prayers for a fast process so she can join you at home sooner!
Tisra
Good news from a far country! I will have to remember that -- it's perfect . . . especially for you this week. :o)
Nancy
Great to see progress! I forgot to respond on the Dillon forum- so I thought I'd just respond here after I read your blog. We just got an email from Tami tonight, that we're #6 (there are some families that are inactive right now, so I guess we could always go up instead of counting down- but I'm assuming that's probably always the case...). :) So excited to follow your journey.
Isn't it fun to see the NBC envelope in your box!!! Praying for March with you! Waiting for Article 5 still on this end!
Jenny
Post a Comment