Well first of all,I must say...I am brewing with some excitement. I know we have only been waiting a little longer then sixteen months and this is not much compared to waiting two-three years as some families do. So with that in mind,I try not to wine about it and there is no use in feeling sorry for us,because after all God is in control and when we get our call it will be all just right and well worth the wait. We hope Maiya is in the next batch and until things start happening,we just will wait and see.
A part of my heart says...Oh I just don't know if I can bare the wait of a few more weeks, or longer if she is not in this bunch.:
A friend told me this morning that we probally wouldn't hear anything until after these 8 families pick up their babies,so with that in my mind,I am thinking maybe around the end of November...oh the thought just gutwrenches me badly. She told me that it wasn't that long,I know she was trying to help...but a few weeks is a LOOOOONG time I thought. Especially when u count by months! So I am not even marking month by month anymore and maybe by Christmas!:)
I recieved some inspiration from the Lord this afternoon around 11 and 1:00,and I know that all will be ok and the wait will be worth it all. My heart is now stronger then it was earlier and I thank the Lord. Thank you for your prayers and thoughtfulness!
Psalm 31:24-"Be of good courage,and he shall strengthen your heart,all ye that hope in the Lord."
I am believing for great things to come and still praying for every step. After seeing pictures from Tisra's Gotcha Day,it would be so nice to bring a photographer don't yah think? Now that is wishful thinking. Don't get me wrong,not envying,just thinking that it would be nice to have some captured moments,and not have to worry with missing special moments. Oh well,this is the least of concern considering we gotta get her emailed picture first.HAHA.:)
We wish safe and happy travel for families preparing to travel,and we hope you have a GREAT GOTCHA DAY.:)
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
6 comments:
Praying!!!!!
Hi! I just saw you are following my blog and I came to check yours out and WOW you have an amazing story! I have always wanted to go to India and I think adopting from there would be amazing! Your guys Christian testimony is awesome and its so neat to read about your journey to your child :o). I am deff. glad you started following my blog so I can now read yours!
~Kassandra
Proud to be a new follower!
Prayed for you this morning!!
Your attitude continues to be so gracious and amazing. I will keep on stalking your blog for the good news!
Nancy
Hi Gidget --
Thanks for your comment! Our number on the list is a little hard to explain . . . we are the 10th "active" family on the list, but there are 5 families on hold who could change their minds at anytime. So, we're either #10 or #15, or somewhere in between, depending on how you look at it. :o)
Nancy
I don't pray (refuse to actually) but good luck :)
Post a Comment