The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Friday, October 30, 2009

Referral Poem

Morning to u all and I hope you are doing well. I am so happy to think of all these babies going home to be with forever families soon. A dear friend of mine shared with me this amazing poem. In fact I was calling her while she was reading this and she knew she just had to share it with us. In fact this is really me and u know if you have been following us...you know about the dreams and visions I have had of our future daughter. So here goes, and grab you a kleenx. I can't wait to read this to my Maiya.



I stepped into her room today,
Knowing she’s not there.
This waiting for referral
Is more than one can bear.

But taking in the moment
I sit down on the floor,
And dream of her here with me
When waiting is no more.

A little giggle fills the air
As I rub her feet,
I place my hand upon her heart
To feel its every beat.

A song is sung so very soft
Her eyes begin to close
She’s meeting me in dream land
A place where love still grows.

My vision now is very blurred
The tears stream down my cheeks
I’ve dreamed of her quite often
Throughout these past few weeks.

Suddenly a sound is heard
The phone rings in the hall
Waking up I quickly pray
Please let it be “The Call”.

1 comment:

Peter and Nancy said...

My heart hurts for you as your wait drags on . . . hoping you hear some news that brings you something extra to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
Nancy