The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Numb to this wait.....

Ok so now I think I am becoming numb to this "CALL" wait,referral wait...just a BIG WAIT.Whatever u would like to call it,maybe uuuhhhh a roller coaster,the Drop Zone (ride at Kings Island),we are still hanging in the air here,Hello does anyone see us in the air waiting to come down? HAHA

SO you guessed it huh? You are right,NO call, nothing,notta yet.I am trying to put this all in the back of my mind. Just when u think that 3 is a charm, well I have to say not in our case. I'll explain later. I was talking to a friend the other day,and she told me that we were going to have an amazing story....I feel we are too. Something to inspire and give hope to those behind us in this journey. I know that when we get our call it will be a happy,joyous day with peace and we will know without a shadow of a doubt that it is our Maiya. Hold on to your hats because you might just hear me shouting for joy from where u live when we get Maiya's call. Thanks for the help and encouraging from you all. I am glad that some referrals have came thru and that some of u are moving in your adoption process. I feel like Maggie and I are stuck in the mud for some reason. I hope that u get that NOC soon Maggie! This is just for a season though,we will have our happy dance day!!

If July is not the month,I am seriously thinking of redoing the CALL List,another words extending this contest. I will let u all know when u can enter back in this contest! July is not over just yet. I have a little dab of hope this month but to be honest,not too much.

On a more positive note, school is around the corner and supply shopping is coming soon long with shoes,jeans,and more. Bailey will be in 3rd grade and Adyn in 4 yr old preschool. I plan on using this preschool time wisely for me from inspiration,to exercise,to adoption preparation, to paperwork, to the big yard sale and blah,blah.

I hope you are all doing great this summer and having a great time with your kids. School starts for us August the 12th. Around the corner. I recieved Maiya's little Elmo DVD in the mail today,it is too cute. I can't wait till she is home and cuddling up with all of us watching how we should do the night,night routine!! Now that should be a show!!LOL. Well have a great week to you all,the FAIR is coming to town,and I don't know if we will take the plunge and go...we will see. Sometimes I think they just throw those rides together and it is expen-siave!! I spell it the way my grandmother and I say it! Tootaloo ladies and until more news...waiting and loving life together. Hey Mag,atleast we got baby buffalo and Quail to keep us busy. HA.

4 comments:

Shad and Maggie Alsworth said...

Something tells me that the buffalo wouldn't appreciate me trying to put bows in their hair. We'll see! :)

I'm becoming quite numb myself to the process!!

ColleenC said...

Oh, I know it does feel like it'll never happen some days. So hard. No getting around it. But I do sincerely hope that your referral is not long off and keep your chin up!

Amy said...

Hang in there Gidget! I know we will hear you shouting here in Alabama soon :) We are not too far away! Hope you can still enjoy the time you have now because when you get your referral you will just get on another type of roller coaster :)

The Pfeiffer Family said...

This process is quite a ride isn't it? I am numb to the process at times too. Resting in God's timing is SO hard sometimes, but in the end it will be perfect! Hang in there.

April :-)