To start,things have been quite busy around here..things like teacher conferences,lawn mower trouble, A's shots(YIKES) although he did very well. Our pediatrican is great. Dentist appointments,settlements,benefit planning, and I could go on and on. But hey,I am still smiling, a little tired, but excited about Saturday. Everything is falling into place and friends and family are pitching in with helping and baking. The latest development is that buisness's are donating for our raffle baskets,and last but not least our adoption story hits the local paper either tomorrow or Friday.
A little something great is that Maiya's middle name we felt in our hearts to change it from Azarelle to Grace...so far it will be Maiya Grace. It is by God's Grace that this wonderful journey is happening in our family. Well off to do about 4 loads of yucky laundry and wait for my sweetie to get home. The kids are konked out and now it is nice and quiet to fold my laundry! Cheer us on for the benefit and I look forward to sharing all about it when it is over,but it might take me a few days to recooperate and post it on my blog...and I should have plenty of pictures. Have a great weekend to u all. Hoping and praying for our call of Maiya Grace to be soon. Picture this for a laugh- Lucy on the snoopy show saying in her sweet blue dress and dark hair...."I can't take it anymore"! Now that is just a little of how I feel sometimes about this waiting buisness. I thought u could use a picture in your mind of how I feel.HAHA
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
7 comments:
Hope your benefit goes super and that you raise all the $ you need! Love the new middle name, too!
:)Kristi W.
I hope the benefit is a huge success for you. Sounds like you've got things well organized and ready for a great turn out.
Julie R
I am happy things are coming together for your benefit this weekend. How exciting to have you adoption story in the paper and be able to raise awareness for adoption. I am sure everything will turn out great! I love the new middle name.
April :-)
P.S. I like your Lucy image...I can relate to that as well.
Wow -- if your newspaper is online, can you post a link to your story? That's so exciting! Maybe it will inspire some other families to consider adoption.
All the best to you for the benefit! I am praying for it. I love the new name, too.
Hugs,
Nancy
Will be praying for a wonderful turnout tomorrow! Love the Lucy reference :)
Kristy
Hi --
It's Sat. a.m., and I just prayed for you all! Hope you have a wonderful benefit!
Nancy
Gidget,
Hope the benefit went good and you raised some money. Grace is always a good name, love it. I've been meaning to tell you how nice you blog is.Real sweet. I really hope all your prayers are answered soon. I know, I don't like the waiting either.
Sometimes I think it is a blessing but not often. I am always worried I will never have everything together for Meera! have a great week!
Post a Comment