The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Birthday Time and Updates on us...



















Hello everyone,first let me say that we are happy for the movement that has been taking place,we hope that all goes well and fast for those patiently waiting to go get their children.It has been a week since my surgery and I am feeling better as each day goes.I am glad it does not take a hour to get in and out of bed,LOL that's how I know I am getting better! I got a sweet little gift from Shane and the boys after my surgery.It was a package of sweet little brown and pink onesies for "Maiya". They wanted to make me feel better,how sweet!! I am so blessed.

Adyn turns the BIG #3 today! Shane turns 30 tomorrow,I can't believe it.Where does time go?

In this adoption journey I sometimes think, Where is the next step? Is it anywhere? It doesn't feel like we are moving closer,but deep down in my heart I know we are. We are taking a journey and we all know journey's do not happen over night!The lord is leading and guiding us for I know,I feel so inpatient at times,but I am working on this! Please remind me kindly!Until more news on us, Happy blogging...

No comments: