This post will be deicated to mainly pictures and a quick update for our family!!
September brought Adyn and Shane's birthday and Adyn starting preschool and great pictures of miss Maiya growing up!! Adyn likes preschool and is now 5,Bailey doing great in school and in piano and he starts on our church bible quizzing team this Thursday!! Our anniversery is Oct the 17th!! YAY-we got married in 1998,WOW!! Years truly add up!! Tomorrow our ladies ministry bible study starts,excited and nervous and counting on God!! Our last post placment will be in the future sometime. We are now waiting on a court date to finalize the adoption,hopefully it will be in October!! Fall Festival this week and a teacher conference...I am busy as a bee and loosing weight cause I am busy like I said...a BEE, this -which I needed!! I opened up our ebay little store finally to help a little with fall expenses!! I sold my first item for 45 bucks!! YAY. Hoping to start on Maiya's video next week. My goal is to have it done by Christmas! HA HA HA,oh and Christmas is only 13 weeks away!! Ok now I can breathe,here are some pictures. Catch yah later and have a great week!!We are loving this seventy degree weather here in Manitou KY!!
P.S. Thinking about all of you waiting in process,hope things start moving,I can only imagine how you feel,all I know is once we were there,and the joy Maiya brings totally erases all of the waiting! God still is in control and I hope you all find peace in your silence as you wait,and that the rest of the process goes superfast for you!! Take Care!!
2 comments:
Love the castle cake, and the new pictures of your children! Maiya's sweet little smile is adorable. :o) Thanks for the encouraging words -- with the process shutting down for most of October, I sure can use them.
Nancy
Looks like you've found your groove since bringing home Maiya. Love the cake...it looks delicious. Maiya is changing so much. She is looking so grown up. Thanks for the support about those of us who wait. We are hoping for good news soon.
Julie
Post a Comment