Well on this past Wed,we took down Maiya's baby bed,she still sleeps good with us:) Shane mentioned that we can save the bed,and I thought good idea.Then I thought more,what if this means a sister for Maiya? Shane makes no comment.LOL
We also put away the walker to to be also stored in the attic.
A while back I thought about selling them both. But when it was time to actually decide what to do with them,I couldn't give them up?! Puzzled.:)
Thankful for our 3 kiddos.... but if it is Lord's will, we will settle for #4.:)
We took it down to allow more room in her room so we could put up her sweet kitchen set that we got her for Christmas. She still has her daybed for when she starts to sleep more in there.
I am so excited for her and the boys,Christmas Eve evening is when we open gifts with our children. Christmas day at 5 we go to my dad's and then head to North Carolina to visit family.
Merry Christmas to you all. Hoping to have her video posted here soon.
As soon as I get the thing uploaded.
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
1 comment:
It will be so much fun to watch her figure out that it's FUN to open presents! And your boys will have even more fun as they watch her. I am so pleased that you're all finally together -- or are you ALL finally together??? I love that your heart is open to more children.
Merry Christmas,
Nancy
Post a Comment