The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Our Journey to Maiya



Here is little Maiya's special movie made by mama with LOVE. :)

8 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Great job on the video, Gidget!!! It turned out great! Maiya is as beautiful as ever. Loved the glimpse into your first meeting. She was so calm and seemed to be ready for you! :) Thanks for sharing with the rest of us! Merry Christmas!

Kristi W. said...

p.s. did you hear our news? check out my new blog: www.backtokolkata.blogspot.com

Peter and Nancy said...

I love your video, Gidget! The first part felt like I was watching a family member, because I remember oohing and aahing over all the pictures during your wait, and from your trip! What a sweet gift to give your daughter!
Nancy

Laura said...

Gorgeous movie! Sorry I haven't been blogging lately, but I clicked back on your blog to check out your world! I love adoption videos. Hey... could you email some of the pics you have of ISRC? Obviously, we don't have photos, and I really liked the ones you have on the movie!! Love, Laura

The Pfeiffer Family said...

You did a wonderful job on the video, Gidget! Maiya will have a treasure to look at for years to come. I loved seeing Alesha in the crib with Maiya :-) It was fun to see all the big moments since Maiya has come home.

April :-)

theheartofachild said...

OH...melt my heart! You did a great job with this video. Loved all the updated, adorable pictures!!!
Jenny

Sara said...

Great job, Gidget! I loved watching this and I'm sure Maiya will too! Brought back wonderful memories. :)

angie tucker said...

Wonderful video! It brought on a wave of memories and a few tears to my eyes. So sweet.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Angie