We are all doing great and spring is blooming out. Sunshine, flowers, (these little things that are so easy to take for granted) are such a beauty of God's creation. Maiya update: She is doing great and talking more. Some of her new words are outside,hello,mine,me,book and last but not least and the cutest is Ba-lah. This means Bailey to her!:) She is oh so ever glued to me and daddy. Her hair is getting so long.Even at bed time,no kidding she is right almost on top of me,last night she actually was.LOL I cannot believe that on May 15th she will be 2 and it will be her special GOTCHA day! Her party is gonna be ELMO and polka dots! I know her birthmother will be thinking of her.Her first Easter is coming up,last year at this time we were just granted gaurdianship and beginning to wait on passport. WOW how time moves. Bailey and Adyn are growing and doing great in school. I go next week to register Adyn for kindergarden. I can't believe it. I look back and I am so glad that I waited till this year to do kindergarten. A little deal to some but not to me. It makes me feel good that I listened to God and made the right decision.:) Bailey and Adyn will have a year together at Pride. Nursing has just not worked out for us because of the hours of work. Staying home is working good. I plan to take a couple of online classes this summer,while enjoying time with my family. Starting August, if all goes as planned I will be going back to school to finish my teaching degree. Maiya will go on Tues and Thur 8-3 and on Mondays and Wed for just till about 12 noon. Fridays she will not go anywhere.Maiya will be going where Adyn goes to preschool now. It is right down the road from the college at a church. This I like and knowing all my kids are on the north end of town. So I guess I will keep her here for preschool. I really dread the thought of her going somewhere,but we feel socially and play wise it will help her. I know she needs to get unstuck from me for a little bit I guess. So hopefully this will help her and maybe I can breathe just a little. If the Lord wills and it is the right time,it will happen and peace we will all have including Maiya. I am praying about it because God knows best. Any words of advice or encouragement? Guesswhat... I finally got a camera. A good one from my sweet man. We are going to the park today and I hope to take some pictures. We needed one bad,especially with Easter,spring and her birthday and Adyn's graduation from preschool coming up. Oh, and the ELMO show in JUNE vaca and more! Have a blessed week to you all. The sun is rising now gotta go! GIGI
No comments:
Post a Comment