The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Daily Bread of ....LIFE. The Cross daily.

So...since yesterday after talking to a dear friend,only for a few moments. She did say something that awoke me from this sleep that I have been in this past 2 weeks. ( Mark 13:33, 35, 36, 37)
Lately,I have been battling little things around in my mind. This,that,trips to the doctor with Bailey and myself. Thankful that all is gonna be ok. (Matthew 6:31-34). But still at times... worries are trying to surround my mind!
SO BUSY. I am actually and just slightly tired. Some things have had me so weary here lately. Not in a good way either. I feel like some days I am just juggling to get thru. Get thru to what,nothing. Because I find myself so tired. Too tired to pray and read my bible. Mentally exhausted. Not getting able to get that quiet time with God has had a impact on me lately. That is what I am tired,the JOY of the LORD has been slowly draining from my life because I have chosen to let this thing get a hold of my mind. The thing that bothers everyone at times. If I would have chosen to put the word and praying first,I wouldn't be in this shape at all. If I don't take up my cross daily (Luke 9:23), then I am not worthy to be a disciple of GOD. The bread of Life hasn't been daily,no wonder I am starving I feel in the spiritual life. Thankful I am realizing and ready to do something about it.

So I can't change what I have not done,but I can change what I can do today and in the future. So this is what I am gonna choose. The time with God has to come before the kids,husband,house!! ( Matthew 7: 13,14) It just has too. That way I can be the person,mother,wife that the Lord has called me to be. The house I look at now is a upside down wreck!! It will have to stay that way until first thing becomes first. Maiya is now watching Elmo, and Adyn playing in his room. Bailey school,Shane work! Me off to make some changes....What changes can you make so you can be a better you unto the LORD?

No comments: