The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Monday, July 11, 2011

It still hasn't left me...

Well this post will be documented because you just never know where God will take you or lead your heart too..
It still hasn't left me,I have lately kinda been like, NO! this is it,I try to go on, but it still hasn't left. Then the dream when I least expected it. In fact I had done closed up, or atleast tried to on the idea.
So about a few months back,maybe 2-3. I had this dream of me holding a baby girl,(Maiya's sister) if this is gonna happen. She had chubby cheeks and different pig tails in her hair. She was healthy and plunp with dark hair. In this particular dream,I was holding her and smiling and talking to someone.
 I was telling them that she had been home 18 months and that was how long we've had her.
It was a clear picture of me and her,black and white,no color. Like a portrait picture shot, but in a conversation with someone. In my dream I was looking at me. It was like I was watching myself talk to me. Nobody else in the dream. I thought first thing I needed to write it down but never did.
 Shane and the kids I assume were there just standing as I talked to me or someone in this dream.
So who knows...I am not closing the doors ever to what God wants to call in our lives as the Fenwick 5. I trust his plan is perfect,and I know he does not break any promises nor neither lie. So if this is GOD,it will come to pass,if it is his plan and if we listen. I sure don't see a way any time soon,but with Maiya we didn't see it all or have it all,God just lead and we followed.
 Sometimes ,I know I don't always listen,but I am learning. So is it God talking?,we wait and keep being thankful and loving life together. No matter what, we are blessed beyond words.)

Something new from the past week,the other night,while I was sleeping,I seen a name spelled out before me...Sophie. So I don't know,I thought that Maiya would be our only girl. If she is,I am content and thankful,thrilled actually.... but if God has other plans,I trust he will reveal how,when,where and work on daddy's heart. Right now I believe Shane's heart is so full..full of love for Maiya and the boys,full of gratefulness. It has not hit Shane's heart yet, if it is meant to be. And since he is the leader of our family,God will lead him if this all  is suppose comes to pass.
 So with all that being said,we still are just loving one another. And like always... I document it all,so I can later see the big picture.:)

No comments: