So this year we have decided to do things in a different,less stressful,but FUN way:)Since this time of year,things tend to be rush,rush,stress,stress,money money,santa,santa.
Then Jesus is somewhere in it,but all are too busy to notice JESUS. Not all families don't do this,and we sure don't either. So don't take offense.:)
This year we wanted do something simple,something where we can sit back and still enjoy,but most of all,we can focus on God and who he was and is.
So this year on Christmas Eve Shane is taking the boys to a NFL fottball game in Nashville Tenn @ 12 noon.
Then while they are away,Maiya and I will be baking up finger foods!! When they arrive home we will have the Nativity story ready to watch with some great food. Then we snuggle and sleep. On Christmas Day we are gonna relax and play board games all day!! Family Fun!!
Then sometime that week,we are gonna hit the sales and have a FAMILY SHOPPING DAY,where the kids take their money that we give them and shop for things they need and want. They will learn the value of a dollar and this will teach them how you have to manage money!!And of course that money does not hang off trees!!:) This way they get what they like,no stress for us and trying to hide gifts.Plus we don't do santa anyway!!Plus we save money.$$
Of course we will help Maiya....FUN,FUN,I have some ideas in mind!! Maybe a cash register,stroller for her babies!! Food for the kitchen....endless possibilites!! And we will control the boys!! Can you picture all 5 of us???LOL ...Then we will top it off with a nice meal somewhere,:)
Shane and I will have to have a date after this!! In the meantime,I am looking for snowman things for my mini tree that I keep up all year. I wanna do just a winter theme!! This weekend we celebrate Bailey's 11th Birthday....well off to take a nap with Maiya and then prepare for the party. Looking for my Linus ...(Bailey) to do a great job this Sunday at the play!!It seems as if these winter days...my mind is constantly going.
I hopefully will post some pictures next week. Happy WINTER!!:)This is the plan so far....I will take pics of the famous shopping day!!
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment