Well this post I am sure caught you by suprise!! Maiya's first little bamboletta doll ( Mika) is on the way to us from Canada. I have been trying to score one for months!! CHECK THEM OUT at www.bamboletta.com. Yes they are pricy around 215 or so. These mamas make and sew these organic all natural dolls. They are so cute,colors,styles,clothes,faces, hair,you name it,they got it. I know you are already thinking this mamma his nuts! But to me,this is a cherished doll she will always have even to take to college with her or to pass it down to her daughter,....if the world is still standing.
I was thinking..... what is the difference between getting a expensive american girl doll,which I didn't want cause of the hard face and body,not counting you gotta buy clothes.And the heaviness of the doll.
Maiya needs something light and just her size. Plus this money goes to stay at home mamas,not a million dollar company!! Girl...when these little ladies upload,you better click on anyone and add to your cart,DON'T push the back key to look or edit and just hit checkout,or your baby will jump out of cart and someone will get it. These are great for birthdays or special days. I told my husband I wanna buy her one every year until she turns 9 or 10. My neice is 8 and still loves her baby dolls. They have a upload every Friday at 12 noon PST time. So if you are central then it would be 2:00 in the afternoon. Get on at 1:50,go to the doll shop on the website,keep hitting refresh (with google chrome).It should say "The Little ladies are getting ready" Then BAM!!!!!! all the dolls appear at once!! Click fast on your doll,you really don't have time to be picky on which one!! Then add to cart and go to checkout. These babies go in seconds,minutes. I just was hoping for a brown one the other day,I was shaking so nervous while I was hitting refesh. Then BAM!!!!! Mika was on the top row!
When you see a brown one,click it,they are not as common as the whites. If you wanna add freckles you can email the owner too!! The make light brown,dark brown,white,cream colored skin and any color hair. Some of them have pink dreads which is so cute. Even some with highlights. Just watch tomorrow,this Friday you will see. Remember the time ladies...12 noon PST,you will need to convert to figure out your time!!! HAPPY DOll getting...Oh and P.S. I am even in the clear with my man!! We plan on video taping Maiya opening Mika. I will try to post here. Oh and Maiya will be getting her today or tomorrow.!!If you need to save for a doll,don't worry they do a upload very Friday. This has taken me months to cart a doll!! LOL
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
2 comments:
Glad to see that you are blogging again. Thanks for the update. Sounds like everyone is doing great. The pictures are so cute! Hope you have a great Christmas and have fun with your new more simple holiday plans.
Julie
Hey -- great to hear your Christmas plans! It sure is hard to keep things simple . . . I hope you all have a great time celebrating at the game and together.
Nancy
Post a Comment