Prayer is powerful and it is a relationship with GOD. I am so thankful this morning. You might be asking for what? Well last night when I was praying...I asked God if we could get NOC this week and so that Maiya's paperwork would go quicky,courts and all. I Prayed for other things and went to bed.
So this morning I woke up and I was talking to Reba,a close friend of mine. She told me this morning that when she was praying this morning,she prayed that we would get NOC this week and for all the paperwork to go quick so Maiya could come home. She said she felt the burden for us and Maiya. She said when she was praying that she was crying. So she was crying out to God on our behalf. WOW! Someone was in unity with me for this week and I didn't have a clue anyone was praying and I hadn't asked anyone to pray. So I find this to be a awesome working of Prayer and it is so beautiful. I know that God hears my supplications and no matter when we get NOC,I trust in him. God loves Maiya so much and I know that he has her best interest. I find myself getting so anxious to go get her cause she is growing up and I long to hold her!! Then I am reminded how we waited almost 17 months for her picture and the Lord gave me strength and he will do it again in this wait. HOLD ON babygirl...we will be there soon. I am recording this because this it is the beginning of the week and you never know what the Lord could have in store!!
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
3 comments:
Oh, Gidget, my heart resonates with this post. How comforting to know that God is in control and is taking care of our girls until we can bring them home. Hang in there, soon we will be one step closer!
April :-)
Praying in agreement that this will be your week for NOC!!!!
Jenny
It is always so humbling to find out that the Holy Spirit is telling others to pray on your behalf. Hope you feel loved, loved, loved by God today!
Nancy
Post a Comment