The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, January 5, 2010

She's sittin up,what a big girl!


Look,I can kick my legs!

Look,I can sit up.





Just got these pictures in this morning from the birthland tour group. Thanks,
we are lovin them.:)
Hoping NOC is coming soon and we are gettin things organized and ready for Maiya. I have been sick this past weekend,and I got lots to catch up on. The house is a cyclone! We think snow should be coming our way soon,the boys will like this!! Maiya's baby shower is getting planned and we are gettin excited with every step of the way. I wonder who Maiya's crib mate is? Anyone know,maybe Alesha? Have a great week.

8 comments:

Traci said...

She looks fantastic! Happy new year!

Kristi W. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!!

:)Kristi

Peter and Nancy said...

What a sweet face! She looks like she's doing so well and meeting her milestones (like sitting up!). It will be a shock for you to go back to having a toddler in the house . . . :o)
Nancy

The Pfeiffer Family said...

She looks great! I don't know if Alesha is her crib mate or not, I haven't received any new pics. Maiya, is such a big girl sitting up already.

April :-)

India Trip said...

She's beautiful. Praying you get NOC quickly.
Debbie

angie tucker said...

Oh my goodness! What a precious, precious little girl!

Praying that you will meet her very soon!

Ang

P.S. I hope you enjoy "A Little Princess". We love it!

theheartofachild said...

She is so cute! Still praying in March for both of us!!!
Jenny

theheartofachild said...

She is so cute! Still praying in March for both of us!!!
Jenny