We found out this morning thru email that the judge sees NO PROBLEM with the seal issue and is being very compliant and they are hoping to start having news soon on approved cases!! All we know is that we will be notified we our case is approved. So with that being said we are very thankful and excited and the LORD has answered lots of prayers,so PRAISE goes to JESUS for moving mountains!! I can't wait to tell Shane when he calls from work!! So tonight,chicken curry is in order!! Adyn and I just got back from the store and we bought a big box of huggies little movers diapers,oh my goodness,this is really happening!! Keep praying for all of our cases to be approved soon. It would be great if we could travel with other families,if the Lord wills. Have a great day.
5 comments:
Your daughter will be in your arms before you know it , I will keep praying for quick decisions in India!
The Arnold Family
www.arnoldfamilynews.blogspot.com
Wonderful News! I am so very excited for you!! Anticipating continued speedy good news from here on out. Praise the LORD!
Brittnie
Yay! That's great news. Will keep you guys in prayer.
Debbie
Wow -- what great news! I'm so happy you'll be able to move on in the courts, and closer to that plane ride!
Nancy
That is fabulous news! I hope you all get approval quickly - I know the judge was super quick with our group. Lots of prayers from Maine!
Kristy
Post a Comment