The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Update

Ok so the plan is that ISRC and the attorney for ISRC feels confident for now that they should try to push some cases thru to see if the judge has a issue with the scrutiny office part and what they are wanting. We found out that what they are wanting is the Indian embassy seal from Washington. But this is impossible because India and the US are hague countries and another reason. Dillon is gonna be working on a gettin a letter from the Indian embassy in the mean time while they are gonna try and push thru some cases. I believe that it is possible for the judge to accept these cases that will be presented to him thru the power of God and prayer. Prayer moves mountains. I am telling you all this so you will know what prayers to pray for all of us. We hoping that the judge realizes that what they are wanting cannot be done and that he contacts them to let them know they need to stop asking for this seal and APPROVE these sweet baby cases. Be in prayer and especially on these dates...the 15th,19th,and 23rd of this month. Mark your calenders.:)

On the other hand is this,even if the judge has a problem, after Dillon gets a hold of this letter from the embassy,I think they will understand and cooperate.

Although the devil wants me to tremble,I am NOT,I will continue to stand with God and trust in his working hand leading this situation. As to my knowledge of just recent learning, Dillon and ISRC have come thru many obstacles and snares in the adoption realm and all has succeeded. Dillon is a great agency,we feel truly blessed. So to me this is good news for now and it sounds like a plan to me. We continue to hope and pray that the judge does not have a problem with this and things can hustle along.
Thanks for all your prayers and now please pray for this issue. Your support means so much to all of us.

We have got lots of snow this morning and still snowing!! It is beautiful. Now I know I will get some cleaning done around here,I am house bound since I don't adventure out in this! I am looking forward to spring. We are excited and looking forward to Maiya's baby shower on saturday then Valentines,what a sweet weekend ahead! Now I hope this snow dismisses itself for saturday. I think it is suppose to be 41 and sunny,that would be nice.Have a great week!
Rejoice in the day that the Lord has made.

... Thou shalt preserve me from trouble; Psalm 32:7
Maiya we are coming soon and we love you baby girl!!

No comments: