
First I have to give GOD praise for what he has done for us this week.
The other night I was on the way to take my neice home,when my son called me and told me that daddy had fallen and to come home. I immeditely hammered down on the gas, as I was almost home...by now I am nervous and just calling on God. I get home and Shane is in the hall floor hurt so bad he was in tears. He couldn't hardly move without pain. So we immediate just started praying and calling close friends for prayer. In the meantime we tried frozen veggies,a hot bath to loose muscles,pulling it back in place ourselves.YIKES!! All while praying and just waiting on God. It was his knee,and the only wait it wouldn't hurt was if we kept it bent. So I said Shane if you want to go get x-rays I will take you. Shane said,NO,I am just hoping God will heal it. This has happened before five years ago and was worse and God healed it instantly. We kept believing and then I started to get the boys ready for bed. So about after two hours... I heard him and then seen him just praising and worshiping GOD. Then in the midst of that...I finally heard Gidget,It's gone. So Praise the LORD for healing my husband. Then we got another victory report yesterday,they told Shane's sister she had breast cancer about 3 weeks ago and they wanted to schedule surgery and then she had to go to Vanderbuilt hospital yesterday to meet with doctors and guesswhat,they said you definate do NOT have cancer. So another healing and we praise GOD. Then I also got a good report from the doctor!! We are so very thankful for all of these prayers that God has answered this week.
Preparations are making way for Maiya's shower and we are working on the boys room. They can't wait for their grizzly bear and mountain room to be done. So we have been busy as bees. Hoping that this weekend we are celebratin NOC!! Expecting GREAT THINGS!! How about you,what do you expect?:)
1 comment:
Glad to hear Shane is okay now . . . and especially grateful to hear about the breast cancer diagnosis changing! Amazing!
Nancy
Post a Comment