Well tonight we had a revival camp-meeting service here in town. And as Bro. Stoneking was preaching...he mentioned India and how they had a church already with 9,000 people and they are now building a church that holds 10,000 for this group of people. My mind started to race as I thought about how powerful and awesome that was! Shane, I know felt the same,didn't see his expression,but I didn't have too.
So we get home and I am talking to Shane and I told him that tomorrow night we should ask him what part of India that was? And Shane said well we will just google it tomorrow,so I then said,I can't sleep. So what did I do,got up and googled UPCI churches in India and BAM there it was,there is one in the beautiful CITY OF JOY KOLKATA! A Church but not that big one.This though is still great and better since it resides in Kolkata. Kolkata needs to hear the truth!!:) This is a small church but God can change that and it can grow bigger just like the other that holds 10,000 Shane has no idea and he is alseep now,I can't wait to tell him in the morning.
Neither of us had the slightest clue that there was a UPCI church where our daughter was in May of 2010. Only 15 minutes away from the airport,WOW OH WOW!!
I don't think it was meant at that time for us to go or know.
You see this is how God works. Now it is time!
While in India,we thought we didn't care if we ever went back,then a tinsy part said maybe,and well we WANT TO GO BACK if it be the Lord's will. It has changed from never, to maybe, to YES!
So with that being said,we are shocked at ourselves that we wanna go back as a family. The city of JOY is near to our hearts and so is this country. This is where our daughter was born,this is where God chose us to go for our sweet girl. We choose to find the JOY in the city,not the bad. There is good and bad everywhere,so I say pick the good out and think on these things, just as it says in Phillipians.
Yes the poverty is bad,but you just gotta look beyond that and God can show you beauty there, if you open your heart and mind just as with any place else.
I am so happy and just feeling blessed to have landed upon this tonight. Just another reason why just maybe our hearts have changed from never to... we hope to go again. If? When? How? Why?:) Don't have the slightest clue.:O)And if we never are suppose to go back then that is ok:) too.
We now know have one more thing to put on our prayer list and that is this church... and this could be all,and that is ok:)- cause prayers can be answered from thousands of miles away. Thank you God for showing us something just a little more of your world tonight!
GODBLESS you.
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
3 comments:
What an awesome thing! I wish we had known about the church while we were there. I would have loved to attend on a Sunday there! God is good! I can't wait to get to heaven and worship with believers from around the world!
Candice
Wow, A church that big in KolKata? How awesome!!! So happy you all are doing well. Hoping to get together and officially "meet" soon.
Liberty
We drove by a church in Delhi, but weren't there on a Sunday. I would love to find somewhere to go when we're there again -- hopefully the days will work out so we can go to a service.
Nancy
Post a Comment