Well let's just say after our revival service last night at church,I see this which is in Phil.Chapter 4 in a new way. The key here is ALWAYS,not sometimes,not when you feel like it,not just when things are good...but ALWAYS!!
Lately,I have been thinking how are we gonna come up with the money for the lawyer to finalize the adoption here soon? After the 21st of this month,our homestudy agency will write up their report from our second visit on the 17th,then we can file in the courts,YAY. But you gotta have the green stuff to do it!! We thought we were gonna have more time to save since we thought we had to wait 6 months,nut now we know it is only 3,and we need the funds slightly quicker. But this is so silly of me,WHY am I even concerned? I think the enemy wants to keep me worried and distracted so I cannot do what pleasess God. Seriously. God knows what we need,and he has always provided for us.
Last night at church our guest speaker at church was talking how he felt that someone or a family in the church was needing finances for something,so I am claiming it. I don't know if it was our need or not but I have no other choice,but to claim,believe,and wait.
I choose to REJOICE just for who God is,not what he can do for me,but just because of who he is. With REJOICE you can never go wrong.
Phil 4:19 says:
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
You should have heard the powerful healing testmonies last night,so beautiful.God does heal today,a tumor behind the eye,when you are brain dead and the doctor wants to unplug you,God still heals today.When the doctor tells you..either you or the baby will make it,there's a chance that you both won't make it. Then the mother and baby boy survived.GOD HEALS!
We are looking forward to going to the house of the Lord tonight and tomorrow too. I am going Rejoicing.I wanna get a copy of last nights CD!! I expect tonight to even be better. This week is a sad reminder of when my sister and nephew left this world on August 6th,3 yrs ago. But I choose to rejoice in the Hope, that she is in peace and I will see her again with the baby one day.:)Thankyou God for that precious HOPE.
Monday we got wonderful news,Maiya's lab work came back all normal,praise to the LORD. We are so grateful and thankful:)Maiya is starting to walk more too and get braver at church,she started to walk in the aisles on her own Sunday night.I finally got to send in that lab report to Dillon. Aug. 17th we have our second HS visit and I can't wait for Lisa to come over and see Maiya again and how she has blossomed.
Yesterday I finally made it to the consigment store to take some stuff down there that the kids can't wear anymore.It has been so HOT here,today it tops 101. We are staying in!!I am starting on fall cleaning out early. School starts around the corner the 11th,WOW so soon and camp-meeting that same week. BUSY time for MAMA. I am hoping this week or next week,I go to a sewing class,where I have made up my mind to learn to sew and make dresses and skirts,hopefully..I like it,we'll see.
We are all loooking forward to FAll of the year!! We hope to have some family pictures done in October for our fall family portrait. We like the feel of sweatshirt weather, with pumkins,roasted marshmellows, and the sound of crispy leaves falling.
Take Care and stay tuned for more news coming around of from the Fenwick Family of 5! I just might reveal what I believe is the start of something great soon.:)Blessings to you all :)
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
3 comments:
Anniversaries of a great loss can be so hard to get through -- I'm glad you can find peace with your sister and nephew in Christ.
I can't wait to hear how the finances come through for you! It's a bummer to get surprised by more fees sooner than you thought, but I know Maiya was all worth it!
Nancy
I think those attorney fees at the end sneak up on everybody. It is such a relief to get out kids home, that the steps that we have to do in the states take a second seat.
I'm sure the means to this end will come.
Julie
Hey Gidget,
I couldn't find your new e-mail, so I thought I'd answer your questions here. :o) We are in Wisconsin -- don't know if your plans will bring you up here or not! But if they ever do, let me know -- I'd love to meet you in person.
Thanks for the compliment on my skirt -- I bought it at a thrift store before our India trip, so I'd have another long skirt to wear. I like it so much that I wear it in "real" life too! :o)
Nancy
Post a Comment