I thought I would get this post in to day since this afternoon and the rest of this week and next week will be BUSY!!
Today is the last day of week day summer for Bailey boy. I am up early,it is 6:00 a.m. here and Shane just left for work and all is asleep,I did not sleep good at all last night.:(
Bailey starts the big fourth grade tomorrow and I cannot believe it! He has turned into such a wonderful good boy who is smart,funny,friendly and yes full of all boy energy. He loves to be a big brother to Adyn and Maiya. He is such a big helper around the house too. He likes to ride his dirtbike,play the piano,play nerf wars outside,and he likes to fish and is looking forward to Deer season this year.He sure loves his pepa,he is such tender hearted boy. He has many friends too.
He has a great teacher this year who is spirit filled which we are all thankful for. Her name is Mrs. Fackler. We are very close to his principal and her husband and daughter. They are like a second set of parents. God used them to show us truth and now we are blessed that he goes to her school. So she looks out for our kiddos!!
Well I need to get moving before the heat creeps up on me,it is suppose to be so HOT again today. Mama duties call once again,but a whole lot earlier this time!
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment