The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Smarties and more....

Ok well Maiya just absolute likes smarties candies. Let's just say the other day I spotted her in the boys room looking under their chest where they had some candy hid,and sure enough she got a hold of her some smarties.Wish I had the camera at that time. We are now waiting on Maiya's birth certificate so I can go get her a social security card. Then the Citizenship application and I am so ready for this FINAL STEP!! We have been in this process since FEB of 2008,WOW oh WOW!But worth it all,priceless.

Maiya is quite becoming a little on the go girl. When Adyn has something she wants,she starts to raise her voice and then you see her neck stiffen and she is reaching and hoping to have her way. Now that will be a NO -NO- NO.:( I have been teaching her to say NO NO and to say baby. She is doing good. Mama and dada are popular and so is shewh... when she lets out number 2. She likes to still suck her thumb and play with your ears when she is tired.:( Hard on me,LOL. Likes to clap to patty cake and likes to feed her baby. Elmo and baby einstein she likes too.When we go to get Bailey off the bus,she smiles and points. She knows it is Bailey time,how sweet. She just eats and eats too. This sweetie loves blueberries,loves them. She could eat a whole container if I let her. The boys won't touch them,their favorite is watermelon.
We go at then end of November for some shots and her second dose of the flu shot.
Trying to figure out something to break this thumb deal. Maybe some tape around it,any ideas?
I am looking forward to my husband and I having a date for the first time together since we have been home with Maiya. Our pastors daughter will be coming over to take care of them here at the house. She is good with kids and babysits lots plus she just took care of Maiya last Sunday in the nursery.:) She only lives about 10 minutes from us which is good. Maybe I will rent something out of the red box for the boys.
Trying to work on fall cleaning for now along with regular family duties and Bailey is hopping along in bible quizzing,piano,and just made the Pride school academic team.YAY !!!
Adyn is doing great in preschool too and growing up so fast.
Hoping to have some family pictures of us all soon along with Maiya's Gotcha day movie. I am hoping to start weight watchers soon,for me.I have got to get more in shape,I might make a journal about it. With God's help I can do it. Bible study meetings are going great,the next one is Nov 16th. We are excited about what God has in store.
I am a busy bee,but loving every minute that God gives us!! Have a great week to you all.
GIGI :)

No comments: