Well we finally got Maiya's corrected birth certificate back which has India listed as the country not Indian. :)It has taken about two weeks or a little more to get the birth certificate right. Make sure you double check it all before your lawyer sends it off or have them too.
So I go hopefully Monday and apply for her social security card. Then we might try to get her citizenship applied for by November 23, if finances permit. If not we will just get it at the first of the year. No big deal,Dillon gives you back four hundred anyway so the most we will be out it a little over 200 if we have to wait. But it is not like she is starting school and has to have it immediately. So we will see,and I will be so glad when the bucks stop coming out. I believe that they just put any price tag on what they want cause they know people will have to for their adoptions,to me,kind like roberry.:( I have never said that,until now.
Of course she is priceless so the thought of maybe having to wait till Jan and apply for the citizenship doesn't bother me,what is 200 more when we have come thus far?
DRUMROLL PLEASE....On the other hand,is a handful sweet Yorkie that we just got yesterday and suprised the kids. The boys love him,and well...Maiya just wants to squeeze him. So no puppy for Maiya for now. We just let her pat and say EASY. This doggy will go out on a leash,it will be mostly me training him,but I don't mind since I am at home all the time. The boys can help with other things like the feeding and playing. We are trying to decide on a name,we like JOJO or Simon? Watcha think? UPDATE The little guys name will be Simeon.
A early Christmas present for all of us. Cami was such a sweetie and we hope this one will be too,I believe he is a winner.:)He will be about 3 lbs full grown.
Shane and Bailey went dear hunting this morning,I hope they get a buck for Bailey.
Tonight at church we have our missions conference and Maiya and I are gonna wear our Indian outfits. They will have different booths set up to represent certain countries.Hoping our special email goes out by the end of this month.Stay tuned.
Another special event coming up is that we will be dedicating all three of our children to the LORD on November 28th at our church,they are having a ceremony.I hope to have pictures too! Bailey came home yesterday with 4 A's and 1 B HONOR ROLL and he also got high CATS test scores from last year. He will get to attend a honor roll breakfast,a ceremony later in the year and get a metal. We are so proud of him.
Adyn has learned to write his full name,YAY. And Maiya is learning what baby discipline is like. With a ferm NO,NO.! Hoping to get our family pictures done soon.
It seems like Nov and Dec are such busy months. Have a great weekend. GiGi
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
1 comment:
There was a campaign a year or so ago to get the citizenship fee waived for families from India and other countries (the other ones where the child is not automatically a citizen when you get off the airplane). I don't know whatever happened with that, but I remember feeling like that was insult to injury after finally thinking all our fees were paid!
Glad to see you have a new little doggie in the family!
Nancy
Post a Comment