So sad for me,I feel like I just let hime go to the world, a BIG world. But I have prayed for him and Bailey today and I know God will comfort Adyn in this change and make him feel confident. Big brother walked on in cause he didn't wanna walk by mama.:( Adyn and Maiya by my side,first we go to his room to drop off a folder then off to the GYM. We find Adyn's class and we sit down. I ask Adyn...can I stand up on the floor and take your picture. Nope,he wanted me to stay by him. So that is what I did,to make him more comfortable. He recognized a couple boys from his preschool,which is grand. So off to march in a line to the class. Here I am beside him with Maiya and my camera! Thank goodness Maiya did not drop dead weight on me,LOL. We get to the colorful class so neat and tidy! I am so glad he got the teacher he did,she is mature and has had experience!! And so good with little ones I hear from the principal,which is my friend.:) I help Adyn find a seat by his friend and then before we leave... Maiya has to plant a big one one Adyn with a snuggle hug!! Adyn kinda smiled but was like oh no,in front of my friends.
Adyn asked me what time I was coming...I said 2:40. He wanted to hear that time. We left with a wave and blew a kiss. Now when the teacher handed me my little tea parent gift,I thought so sweet. But when I read it,how awesome she is. As Maiya and I walked down the hall, tears under my sunglasses,leaving my little boomy. I know he will be ok, God is looking out for him.
Even though I feel like he is not under my wings...like when a baby bird leaves the nest. The good thing is that he comes back to the nest this afternoon.
Bailey...well he is fine boy. He was excited and ready to go. He vanished. LOL, I tried to look for him in that blame gym so I could get a picture. I wasn't so lucky. So I hope he has a good day, and I know he is thinking about Adyn being there.
This is a part of growing up, I know,another step in life. So.... thankful I can be there for my children as they are growing up. Sometimes it just hurts and then it is JOY when you see them turn into a fine young boy and girl then when they get big...
So let's not think about that,taking it one day at at time. Pictures to come soon.
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
1 comment:
Glad to hear that everything went off without a hitch for all 3 of them entering school. It is hard to let them go, but the conversation at the end of the day when they tell you all they are learning is so fun too. Hope the routine settles for everyone...especially you!
Julie
Post a Comment