Well today was the big test to see if nap time for Maiya was gonna go smoooth sailing,AHHHHH.
For me,no nap time, because tomorrow starts the boys first day of school. Today was her third day,she did not even cry when I took her in, all smiles as her teacher was waiting at the door!:)
Well I called at nap time,and YESSSS Maiya Reela was sound asleep. I went to get her after nap and she was in the gym eating snacks. So glad to see my big girl adjusting and having fun!
Now tomorrow is Adyn's first day of kindergarten, bittersweet for sure, and Bailey 5th grade! The boys had one good blast today with their papa from North Carolina before school starts.
They are both excited,yes a good thing. Me,well I will make it. Sending another baby to school,BIG school... I will miss little Adyn so. Well all of them. Summer went too fast!
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment