Well little Maiya and us all had a great morning,bittersweet. Maiya all cute in her ME TOO bird jumper dress,her owl lunchbox,elmo in her hand, Bailey packing her big bag. Adyn leading her in.... to her SCHOOL. She enters the door all with smiles. She remembers bringing Adyn here to preschool.
First we went with her teacher and found her cubby,she neatly packed elmo away in her bag with a smile. We went to the gym and then finally back to take her lunchbox to the refrigerator. The kitchen is where they all eat and socialize.:) Then it's time for mommy and big brothers to say Bye and we will be back.:( Maiya's teacher took her in her arms and.... she cried. We left,oh my heart was hurting. So I gave it about 10 mintues and I called. The teacher answered and as sson as she knew it was me.... She said, are you alright? I said kinda. She told me that she took Maiya to play with some babies. Then she went outside with her class to have chalk time on the sidewalk.:) She said she is fine and if we need you,we will call! So she stayed from 9-12. I picked her up right after lunch.
As soon as I walked in,they were smiling and told me how great she did. How she jibber jabbered all day,how she played puzzles,how she ate all her food at lunch,how she was all smiles all the time. Maiya ate her carrots first at lunch and how she quickly spotted her owl lunchbox as soon as it was time for lunch, She told them...That is my bag. How sweet.I look up and Maiya is running to me with smiles and grabbing my leg. This sure helps mama's heart today. Her teacher then emailed me and told me how glad she was to have Maiya and how excellent she did. She even sent me pictures via email that she took. How great. I can say this is definate meant for Maiya! Now we wait for Thursday and looking for Maiya to have a good day! Pictures of her first school day coming hopefully this week. The boys and I also had a great day together too.:)
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
1 comment:
Good job, mama! That is a BIG step. Maiya, did fantastic and I think it is so sweet that the teacher sent you pictures and reassured you that everything was okay. Can't wait to see the pictures.
April :-)
Post a Comment