Well this a one of our Christmas pictures that we had taken tonight.My friend recently just opened up her own studio in her home.She does a great job.Of course the picture has not been edited yet,but good enough for my blog. It is so hard to get the children to pose,be still,and so on.It was fun even after the boys had to get some snaps of them doing FLIPS!! Can't wait to see those.I can't believe how much the boys have grown.I hope we have Maiya with us next year taking our Christmas pictures. Still waiting on immigration approval then the BIG REFERRAL,but I am not stressing.
I want to enjoy this Christmas season with Christ the focus and my family all around me. All the snuggles,all the cuddles,all the christmas cookies,all the movies,all the smiles,all the laughter. Just to soak in the special moments and to be thankful of every one that god has given us. Have a wonderful weekend.
To all the families waiting for your child to come home:Just think you soon will have these special moments to share. Maybe we will have some BIG movement soon.Gidget
2 comments:
Great pic Gidget! You have a beautiful family!
Keep up the good attitude - it will help you keep your joy during the wait.
Enjoy this holiday season - it is my favorite!
Awesome picture! I know what you mean about getting everyone to sit still!! It's a job all it's own.
Happy Holidays!!!
-Maggie
Post a Comment