The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cleared and 9 months,

Well 9 months ago in Feb. we started this adoption process.So we have been paper pregnant 9 months.It has been a interesting journey,and we know there is even more road to travel,but it will all be worth the journey when we have our "Maiya".

Today I had to call the I 800 office concerning our refund and I asked this guy to go ahead and check on our status of our application.Since I had some pinky troubles last week at our FP appointment.Guesswhat,our fingerprints have cleared.He also said that the 90 day timeline is decreasing and hopefully we will have approval soon. He said we were waiting on the officer to clear this case.I hope he knows what he is talking about.Anyway,just happy my pinky fingers cleared.That woman had my nerves tore up about my pinkys,GOOD GRIEF!!!Now I have got to see it on paper,right now I am just having faith that he is right and all of our approvals are coming.I hope we get our I800 A approval soon,hang in there everyone! Speaking of hang,sometimes I feel like I am hanging by a thread on this waiting buisness.I have to say I am learning quite a bit from this experience,something like this,I HAVE NO CONTROL!!! I just take it one day at a time,one step at a time,and I am just grateful for every moment.I do have my frazzled days but I guess they balance themselves out.My husband is a great balance to those days!I hope everyone has a great weekend,and try not to shop too much for Christmas!!!! I plan to do some shopping this weekend,but not very much,I hope I don't go over what I am allowing myself.HAPPY DAY,Gidget

4 comments:

Amy said...

Glad your prints cleared! Hoping you get that I800 for Christmas. That would be great! Hang in there - it will be a distant memory soon!

Kristi W. said...

Yay for CIS (did I really just say that?!)! Hopefully they will come through with a very speedy approval for you. Then on to the referral!!! I can't wait to read your referral post...it will happen soon. ;) You're doing great, just keep taking it one day at a time. Maiya will make her entrance before you know it!!!

Peter and Nancy said...

Who ever thought you could be so happy about anything concerning your pinkies?! Good news! I love reading anything that means you're closer to the day when you see the first picture of your daughter. Have fun with your Christmas preparations!
-- Nancy

The Pfeiffer Family said...

I am happy that your pinky finger print was not a problem. Sounds like you are having a lot better luck in regards to the I-800A than I am. When I called a couple days ago they told me that they didn't have my husband's fingerprints...I panicked...and said we were both fingerprinted back on Aug. 29th, she then looked and said oh it looks like they put it in the computer wrong...here they are...just one of the many issues I have had along the way. I too have learned that I HAVE NO CONTROL!!!!, which is a difficult lesson to learn. Hang in there. I am just glad we all have each other to talk to and that we all understand what we are going through. Hanging in there the best I can at #6 - April