Well it has been a while since I dreamed about the adoption.A few months back,I had a dream about out little girl.It was just her smiling and laughing.That dream I could never forget. It was peaceful,and she was so happy.
Well early this morning,I felt myself tossing and turning,trying to wake up.I had my cell phone. All of a sudden it rang,it said Tami Davidson!! I was shocked!! I answered the phone and she began to tell me all about this little girl. She told me about a couple of minor concerns. I told her that I would need time to talk this over with Shane and that we needed to pray about this. And that was it.I was feeling slightly stressed out.All these things always seem to come to your head at once.Being after you just woke up,I was trying to get my thoughts sorted out.My brain and heart were racing.
Yes,this was my dream.I had to record it because I didn't want to forget this.I feel like I am half asleep typing in this dream. Now I am thinking "Gidget, one day this is really gonna happen". For now it may be just a dream,but later in God's time it will be for real.Tami one day will call us about our little "Maiya". I am sure you all can relate to how children dream the most sweetest Christmas dreams, maybe this is my sweet Christmas dream. Instead of sugarplums dancing in my head,Tami calling me about our referral, was dancing in mine. I wonder is this how it's gonna be,or is this just a dream? I hope u all have a very Merry Christmas with your families.Gidget
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
8 comments:
You never know - maybe God is preparing your heart for that special day. What a sweet dream - soon to be reality :).
I was soooo sooo hoping you would end the post with...but it wasn't a dream, it WAS for real. I hope that your dream is lived soon!
Julie R
What a great dream. Now you will already be prepared for the day "the" call from Tami about your little Miaya. Hoping that day comes soon!
April :-)
Those dreams are wonderful and torturous at the same time, aren't they? ;) For a few days after we got Shaili's referral I would wake up panicked in the mornings convinced I had dreamt it all.
I sure hope your dream comes true very soon! Can't wait until that post...
Kristi
Well, I almost feel let down . . . I'm like Julie, I guess -- hoping you would surprise us with a photo at the end. :o) Can't wait for that day!
Merry Christmas,
-- Nancy
Wow! I know having a dream so real must have stirred your emotions up! It would mine. Mery Christmas Gidget! I will be thinking of us all(future mom's) this holiday, especially at midnight mass.I will light a candle and pray that a baby referral comes to you soon!
god bless!
Oh Gidget, I too was hoping for the "it wasn't a dream" line to come. Can't wait till your dream is a reality!
Gidget, letme know if you get this post. I saw on the forum that you had asked when we sent our I800 papers,etc.
Sorry, I was not on the forum for a few+ days. there is a time line on my blog. but we sent them on sept.25th, got prints in memphis on Oct. 24th, and r/c'd letter of approval just on the 20th. I was told I wouldn't be getting that for a few more weeks at least when I had called.
Hope you are doing good. Hope you had a nice Christmas:) !!
Post a Comment