Well this morning my friend and I went walking at the mall. Shhhhh, P.S. I am trying to get into better mommy shape by the time we travel to get our cute energetic daughter. I think I somewhat lost some of my shape along the way? LOL!!! I have to keep up with 3 soon,I have got to be in SHAPE!!!
There is a cute kids store in our mall going out of buisness.All clothes were five dollars.They sell top notch clothes. I got Maiya this cute black velvet Hartstrings dress. Adyn a Hartstrings shirt. I also got Maiya her first pair of Stride-rite walking shoes,some cute bows,Le top tights, and this beautiful Indian doll regular this doll was 75.00 and I got it for TEN BUCKS.All she needs is a pretty indian dress. They didn't have anything left in Bailey's size!!! Let's just say I got like 350.00 worth or more for 50.00! Now that is what I call deals. I didn't really wanna spend money,but I could not pass this up!! Things are so expensive,so I am really happy to get some deals.
So now we are waiting still on 800 approval.I hope it comes soon.I am ready to mark this off the list.Congrats for progress for other families in their adoption journeys!!!
I hope a big batch of referrals come soon,and I hope one will be our little "Maiya". The room is coming together great.Sometimes I just walk in there and sit on her bed. I just keep telling myself one day,one day. It use to be my bed when I was growing up. Maiya will have my dresser and nightstand too. My dad and husband put it all together the other night.I will post some pictures when I get it more close to being finished. Tax time is coming soon. I am hoping and praying that we will be provided with enough for a referral.
Well I hope you all have a great day and a good weekend.Gidget
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
2 comments:
Wow - sounds like my kind of shopper. I love great deals like that! Praying you get your approval soon and that God would meet all of your needs! Can't wait to see the room :).
Those are some amazing deals! I wouldn't have been able to pass them up either. Praying that the I-800A approval comes soon. It is so nice to know that with each step we are just one step closer to our baby girls!! Hang in there.
April :-)
Post a Comment