The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Thursday, January 22, 2009

It sounds good!

Ok,now I feel like things are moving.I was sitting at the table yesterday and this thought came to me that I should call immigration.So I did. I called to ask them the status of our application,and this lady was like, wait a minute, I need to do some research on this. She said our file was showing in 2 screens but for some reason it has not been assigned a officer? She was puzzled.Well first off,our file was in the refund department,and it was suppose to be in a adjudicating file.So she said she would call me this morning. She acted like it should have DONE been approved!

Well I just got off the phone with her.I answered the phone and she said" GUESSWHAT,I have got your file in my HOT little hand!!"She said she had a few things to do then she will look over our case and talk to me this afternoon. I do not know what this means,hopefully approval is on the way!She said our refund check is on the way,so that is good.She said I will get this rolling for you.Who knows,maybe Maiya is coming quicker then I think and we just do not know it yet? God knows all things and anything can happen when the lord is painting the story.I hope for good news this afternoon,can u hope with me? Have a great day,Gidget

5 comments:

Amy said...

Great news Gidget - things are looking up!

The Pfeiffer Family said...

This is great news that you have somebody that actually has your file in their hands. With our I-800A the point when I actually had a person to talk to that had my file is when things started to move. It shouldn't be long and you will be posting that you have final appoval.
April :-)

Sara said...

Great! Hope you get your referral soon!

Peter and Nancy said...

Your persistence is paying off! Good job, mama, for checking on all the things that will bring your girl home.
-- Nancy

jasonliberty said...

How exciting! Praying that God moves it through super fast! ♥