The verse Psalm 6:9 says that The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will recieve my prayer.
We are still awaiting for our referral of our beautiful Maiya. We have prayed that when we recieve that call,that we would know immediately if this is our daughter. We have asked the Lord to let us feel such a peace and that it would all work out and feel so right down to every detail. The Lord has heard us and he will answer when it is time.
This week the first day of spring will arrive and I will be turning 31 on March 18. I even have a few GREY HAIRS,it seems to early to have GREY HAIR!LOL. Bailey has his first soccer game this week and I am looking forward to that and my husband working days this week! Since he is going to Hydraulic School now we need to move our medical update appts. up a week.
As the seasons change,I wonder if our lives will be changing forever with good news of a referral? We will have to wait and see. Even if it don't happen this week,I want to treasure even more the waiting of the call. This part is so exciting and the waiting can be hard but also fun! I know you think I must be crazy,and as much as I want it all to work out and get that CALL,we all know that this adoption process is not in our hands,it is in God's.In fact everyday is in God's control so we still just WAIT and LOVE LIFE!! Amy,you have been in my thoughts and I pray that you hear travel news soon. HAPPY HOLI to you all. Gidget
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
2 comments:
Thank you Gidget - you are just a precious woman and I wish I could reach through this computer and give you a hug :).
You have a great attitude about the wait - it makes it so much easier when we don't get stressed about it. Happy Birthday and Happy Spring to you!!!!
Gidget, I feel the same way you do. I know that God has a plan and that the "call" will come when the timing is right. I too pray that we will have complete peace about our Alesha and KNOW that she is the daughter God has planned for our family. Can't wait to see your little Maiya!
April :-)
Post a Comment