The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Turning 31 and some adoption changes....

Well today I turned 31,and thanks for all the HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!! I got a cute family picture frame from my friend Reba and we went out to lunch. My husband and boys got me a pretty cake with tulips on it. My dad got me some gift cards and more important than what I got is all the love from my family everyday.
I guess you could say I have kinda eaten my words since yesterday as far as the adoption goes. We really did not have a urge to change our list and I knew some things that we had checked, but I had not gotten out the list and actually looked it over. So Shane and I looked it over and changed some no's to maybe's and a few yes's. For example,I didn't even have mild asthma checked,I had it as a no. So when we realized that we missed this somehow we really looked over it all and agreed on making some changes. So now our case worker has more of a idea where we stand and we know more too and we still feel at peace with our changes. So we might move up and then who knows what will happen next,maybe months, maybe soon,but until more news we are loving our life together as the Fenwick Family. Looking forward to one more Fenwick.... Gidget

2 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you feel comfortable with your new decisions :)

ColleenC said...

Happy belated Birthday! Hope it was fabulous! Hoping there is movement soon!