I don't know why,but today I am feeling down about this whole referral thing. We were hoping to bring Maiya home this fall or atleast by Christmas...now I am thinking could it be next year?:( Maybe because we are headed into waiting the one year mark for referral. It will be a year on June 13. I wonder if we will be waiting pass this date? If so,there is a reason for it. Even though I am feeling this way and I cannot see the whole adoption story,God does and I still trust in God to lead us directly to our daughter. So for now still waiting,loving our life together and praying for our daughter and this roller coaster ride. I am so thankful that the all at the orphanage is well after the storm. I am also glad that Colleen and her family are safe.
I wonder if my Maiya is in the newborn room. I seen a glance of a families picture of the newborn room with the new a/c that was put in. All I could do was think,is one of these my girl? Has she just been brought into the orphanage? I guess for now I need to just let go and let God bring my daughter to me.....any positive thoughts,I need them this evening.... Thanks for your support and prayers for us,they are priceless.
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
9 comments:
I feel for you, Gidget. I feel down too and am at a completely different phase of this adoption stuff! Truly a rollercoaster - one that is unpredictable! Trusting God will get us through. Can't wait for you to get your call!
-Sara
This process is so much more emotionally trying than I ever imagined. God often brings to mind a line from a Casting Crowns song & based on a Psalm - "whom shall I fear? whom shall I fear? . . . b/c I am yours". God called us to this and He will get us through it. Praying for you tonight - Traci G.
If it helps, each time a baby goes home to be with his/her forever family, it opens up new movement for those on the waiting list . . . Just one little crumb of hope for you tonight. The waiting is definitely the most difficult part (even worse than paperwork!). I'm not looking forward to doing it all over again . . . :o)
Hugs,
Nancy
Praying for you through this waiting!
Liberty
Gidget if it makes you feel any better we saw so many adorable, scrumptious little babies in both buildings. So I am sure the perfect girl for you is there somewhere!
Waiting is never fun, but remember, this part of the journey is only temporary. When that call comes, you will be so filled with emotion that this waiting phase will be forgotten.
Maybe you could start her lifebook now...telling about her family and life before she joined it. Trying to do this after she comes is hard...I know...almost two years home and I am still not caught up!!
:) Julie R
Gidget,
Praying for you! I pray the Lord will give you His comfort and peace as you wait. Hang on to Habakkuk 2:2-3!
Blessings,
Jenny
Gidget, the day will come when you see your daughter's face - it WILL happen! I am so thankful for my relationship with God because it is the only thing that got me through all of the hard waiting. I am so glad you have the same :) He is always constant!
Post a Comment