This morning my son and I got to witness a miracle from God. My grandmother is 83 years old and I did not ever think that I would see this coming. She has always been not so nice and she was totally against the adoption,and the list goes on. I have been praying for her for 5 years and honestly I almost gave up.
Well the Lord spoke to her this morning in a dream after she read her bible. She was reading Matthew 7:13 and so on thru this chapter it talks about the wide path that leads to destruction and then about the narrow path that leads to life. She called me to come and pray and talk with her,so I got ready, and Adyn and I went. She poured her heart out to the Lord in all humility like a child. This afternoon she is getting baptized in the name of Jesus and she will get the Holy Ghost. She is filled with joy and she is now happy about the adoption of our daughter Maiya. Her heart is filled with the Love of God. She also looked at me and smiled and said "We will be getting Maiya soon". Wow I am in awe right now. This is truly a miracle in my family. I am exicted to see what God is gonna do next. So would you rejoice with me:) Oh happy day,when Jesus washed all my sins away....:) Gidget
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
6 comments:
How wonderful! God does indeed work miracles!
That's terrific, Gidget . . . I'm glad you were still able to pray for her while she wasn't being loving in return. It's good to be reminded that God can do things that seem impossible to us.
God's plan and timing is perfect! We never know when God will move on a person's heart. My 82 year old grandmother got baptized about 6 months ago and my dad accepted the Lord 5 days before he died from his battle with cancer. I am so happy to hear that your grandmother has Jesus as her Savior. Hoping to read a post soon about the call for Maiya.
April :-)
Awesome! Our God is a God of miracles. Can't wait to hear about Maiya soon!!
:) Kristi
Praise Him! What a wonderful reminder that God is at work and to not give up on anyone. Thanks for sharing this.
What an amazing and awesome God we serve!!! Love this testimony!!!
Post a Comment