The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Friday, May 8, 2009

Moving up to ? for Mother's Day...

















Well I woke up from my nap with some good Mother's day weekend news afterall. We are now sitting at the lovely number 2 on the waiting list. Don't you just love my little smile!! My computer was slow as a poke,it took me about an hour to get it figured out. I had to call our internet provider so someone could walk me thru it. Could you imagine my face looking at a email that said Inbox-Tami-movement. I was looking at that for a hour :( not being able to open it. I didn't know if we had moved up or back. Yikes!
I am thankful we moved up. My husband just called from work and I got to share it with him. I could see him smiling underground at work. He has such a sweet smile. Have a good weekend. Until more news.... Oh and thanks computer tech man!!:)Gidg

9 comments:

The Pfeiffer Family said...

WOO-HOO!! Let me be the first to congratulate you on your #2 spot!!! I guess that makes me #3?? How exciting! Looks like God answered your prayer...not the call, but movement and that is fantastic!!

Have a great Mother's Day!

April :-)

theheartofachild said...

Congratulations!!!! I had just got done reading the "no news" post, so was so excited to see that you did get some good news for Mother's Day!

The Labontes said...

Glad to hear of some movement on the referral side.
Kristy
(waiting for Mason Probal)

Brittnie said...

How Exciting! Happy Mother's day!

Peter and Nancy said...

Congratulations on moving up -- and a very happy Mother's Day to you, Gidget!
-- Nancy

Tisra said...

Soon. Soon. What a great mother's day gift.

Tisra
awaiting guardianship
http://lifetrain.blogspot.com

Candice said...

Congratulations! It always felt good just to move! Hope you're closer than ever to finding out who your little girl is!

Candice

Julie & Patrick said...

Our lucky number was 2...we never made it to #1

I hope the same holds true for you!

Julie R

jasonliberty said...

Oh Praise the Lord! I'm so excited for you! What a wonderful mothers day gift:-)
Liberty