The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Thursday, December 24, 2009

Article five FINALLY on Christmas eve!!

Well after my email being messed up all day...I finally got to check it this afternoon after we got back from my dad's and there it was..our Christmas present,ARTICLE FIVE,it felt so good to read this letter that our adoption process may proceed. NOC is next! Hoping it is just as quick. Have a Merry Christmas.

4 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Congrats!!! What a great Christmas present for your family. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and the only one you'll have to spend without your sweet Maiya. You have a lot to look forward to in 2010!!!

:)Kristi W.

theheartofachild said...

What a GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!
Merry Christmas!
Jenny

India Trip said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you.

Praying NOC will come quick for you.

Debbie

Peter and Nancy said...

So fun that this happened on Christmas Eve! I'm excited to watch you get closer to travel as the weeks go by. :o)
Nancy