The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.



Psalm 126:3



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Roll the Film,Maiya's 1st Video

Hello everyone,we received this sweet little video clip this morning of our precious daughter Maiya. We think she looks a little bit scared in this..she's probally thinking..."Why are all these strange people around my bed?" "Wow, I am so glad my parents are coming soon." I am so glad that she warmed up to Maggie. They said she had a sweet personality and Maggie said Maiya went right to her.
Today she is 7 months old and she is now in a bigger bed. She is crawling like a little monkey. Oh how I hope we get her home soon. We are still praying for all to go quick and smooth,the Lord knows best and we are trusting in him for the perfect time to travel and all. We made some hot pink and brown cupcakes today for her seven month birthday. Adyn and I had a fun time. Shane and Bailey will be ready to eat em up and I am gonna have my dad come get some. We are hoping we hear good news very soon with our article five and we hope to make it to the NOC office before they shut down for Christmas. Well I have got a busy week with things going on and our fingerprint update,I am looking forward to this date with my husband and to get these prints over with. Well have a great week and stay tuned for more updates,we hope soon.Be sure to stop the music on our blog so it will not affect the sound on the video.

4 comments:

Kristi W. said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, so sweet. Isn't it great to get those video clips?!! :) A little sneak peak into her world. I used to watch mine over and over and listen to those honking horns.

And Happy Birthday to Bailey! Alex just turned 9 also, on the 7th. Time sure does fly by...

:)Kristi W.

India Trip said...

What a blessing. Cherish that video, she's such a cutie and looks so super sweet.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Debbie

The Pfeiffer Family said...

How fun to see a live picture of your baby girl. She looks so sweet. I am happy you have a little video you can watch over and over and cherish for a lifetime.

April :-)

Peter and Nancy said...

What a sweet little face! We still watch Anya Rashi's on her special anniversaries and other days. :o)
Nancy