The night before I had him we went to the Return to Bethleham event at a local church. It was like you were really there walking in Bethleham going to see Jesus and it was acted so well with the people and smells and you could feel the atmosphere and it was special. While we were there my back was hurting the entire time..little did I know that I was in the beginning of back labor with my sweet Bailey. Our first son.
Today...Bailey woke up so anxious and excited and so did little brother Adyn. I had his Star Wars table prepared with ballons and gifts piled on the table. His mamie made a Star Wars cake and it was great. He had his best friend from Cambodia over and some neighbor friends and grandparents. It was a nice time of fellowship and fun. Then we headed to E-ville for some Gatti-town pizza and games. They had a blast on the bumper cars. Shane and I and Adyn were just sitting there watching them soak in the fun with laughter. Adyn had a time of fun too,he liked the bowling. I still think he likes Chucky Cheese better though. Our highlight for the evening was a cup of Starbucks coffee on the way home as they watched movies and played games.:) With 3 boys in the back...a DS comes in handy.
Well off to bed ...church and naps tomorrow.:) We are looking forward to getting article 5 next week hopefully and then hit the NOC office before the close for Christmas. Have a great Sunday.:)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Bailey! Sounds like you all had a great party. How fun to know that next year he will be celebrating his special day with his sister home :-)
April :-)
Post a Comment