Well this morning I was waiting and hoping for Article5,well nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow,hopefully really soon. We are excited but also missing our little Maiya even more,today she is turning 7 months old. She is crawling and she gets up on her own and sits down on her own and she is now in a big girl bed. So glad of this so she can actually wobble and play around. We are gonna make some homemade pink sweet and cute cupcakes today in celebrating this special day for Maiya and us. I will take some pics later and show yah. We are loving life and thankful that every day and every step brings us closer to bringing our daughter home. I have got a busy week with Bailey's Christmas play at church and we go get our fingerprints soon,Bailey's party at school and church on Thursday,not to mention other stuff. So off to get a little relaxation before Adyn wakes up. We might be getting something special soon for you to watch.:) So stay tuned.
This is something neat that I just heard, that one cup of coffee or two everyday helps to prevent Diabetes. It is a good thing that I like coffee,but mostly flavored ones and lattes from Starbucks.:)
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
1 comment:
I'll be praying you get your Article 5 soon.
Post a Comment