Well little sweet Adyn has been asking quite often this past week the big question...Mama,I thought you said Maiya was coming in a few weeks? I want her to come home cause I love her!! Then I say Adyn she is coming home soon,as soon as they say we can go! Then he says ok and just smiles. So the boys are gettin excited,Bailey was asking tonight about how the security is at the orphanage and do they have guns and will they need to see our ID,how they will know it is us?!! Then as we were grilling out this afternoon,Shane said just think...soon Maiya will be out there playing with the boys.:) Then this past Thursday,I felt as if her passport was coming when I woke up cause I had a dream about it! :)So we will wait,pray and hope! My neice came over the weekend and we had a great time and saturday I got a free day with my friend while the boys,my hubby, and my dad went fishing. They caught quite a few nice fish!! I bought Maiya this cute giraffe print dress from gymboree with a matching hair bow!! So sweet!
There is a few more things I gotta buy for the trip and I called ATT and got the international cell phone deal figured out for the trip! This week I will be busy with soccer,kindergarden reg.,special church services,soccer game,spring cleaning and trip planning,WOW-where will I find time to rest? I know...I will have to make it work and make time!! Looking for a great beautiful week and we are really thankful and glad for all the pretty days we have had!! Have a great week and I hope to see some new referrals this week!!
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
1 comment:
Packing and preparing. I love hearing about this...now waiting on a passport. I hope it comes soon. The boys looked so handsome on Easter too!
Julie R
Post a Comment