Well the passport office has told the orphanage staff that our daughter's passport is in process and to give them a couple days...so they are going back to check then. We are hoping it is approved and then it will be on the way to the orphanage. If the orphanage gets the passport Monday or Tuesday,then we hope to book and leave Friday. I don't know where we will be flying out of just yet,I have my tenative schedules made and ready to go. We would like to leave Wed,but it will be pushing it too much I believe...unless when they go back and they get news on Friday that it's approved and already been mailed! So we wait and see,I am not getting my hopes up too much. I still feel at peace and know it's coming! When everything is all set and right we will be on the way! God's plan is perfect. If we leave next Friday the 7th we will get back home early Saturday morning on her 1st birthday,what a celebration.
I feel like I am standing at the mark to take off to race,but we just are waiting for the "GO" flag to wave!!:)
All I need to do really need to do is purchase a couple things and get the finances ready,and recheck luggage and paperwork. I am really glad I am not gonna have lots on my plate since I started planning early. I am sure if we leave next Friday,these last few days will fly by.I am of course so hoping that Friday or saturday that I can post her passport is approved,but on the other end,I am prepared either way.My emotions are moving and I don't look forward to leaving the boys,but we have been praying and believe that God will have all of us in his hands and watching over us.
I am not in control and I have been learning this lesson quite often and to trust when I can't see,FAITH!
Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat Batu Dengan Obat Alami
10 years ago
4 comments:
How thrilling to actually be throwing dates to travel out there. Isn't this the most surreal feeling? To recount this whole process....isn't it amazing everything that had to fall into place to get you to where you are now?
So excited for you as you are just days away from boarding an airplane!!
Julie R
I love the title of this post! That passport will be coming your way SOON! This part of the process is so exciting knowing that the next step after the passport is to have your baby in your arms! Hang in there my friend.
April :-)
Wow! I'm so excited for you. No matter when it comes in the next few days you'll be squeezing your new little one SOON!
Blessings!
Debbie
I so hope you're coming home with Maiya on her birthday -- that's how it worked out for us, and it's so much fun to celebrate those two days together. :o) I am praying so hard for that passport!!
Nancy
Post a Comment